Lost for Words

Sometimes I find language very simply... inadequate. I wish the heart could paint pictures, because if it could, they would be beautiful things. Frightening, dark, happy, joyful, depressing, angry images. But there is no doubt in my mind they would be beautiful. When you look around during your day, do you see beauty? Do you appreciate what you have been given? Are not the pictures of God beautiful?

I find myself in a time where God can appear distant... I, like Job, need search no further than my sight to find the steadfast love of God. Even when our lives seem empty of the work of God... When working toward the fruit of the spirit is more a chore than a joy... It is during these times that we truly appreciate what God has done for us.

In our weakness we realize just how strong he truly is.

Our hearts conform to thankfulness. We bow our heads and our hearts and worship.
"Be Still and Know I Am God."




It's good to be back.

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top