School assignments that are made to be blogposts

My top 10 career suggestions:

1. As much as I love physical fitness, I don't know a personal trainer is really where I belong. I don't really enjoy the mindless, repetitive work involved. I'm also not very good at it.
2. This is falling a little closer to the mark. I love to teach others and I also have quite the affinity for computers. This isn't unrealistic, while it's not what I want to do.
3. This job would be so much fun. I would love to work in multimedia, even while it's not what I'm planning to go to college for. It's definitely something I enjoy.
4. While this position is fascinating and all, I don't really prefer to spend my time on the corporate side of things. I much more prefer the creative side and the mentally intriguing.
5. I don't think I could be an ESL teacher. I just don't have the patience for teaching someone something I've always known and never really had to "learn." It's just not really where my heart is.
6. Choreographer! Dance instructor! Haha, those make me laugh. I have little to no dancing talent, even while I enjoy arranging things like music. It's very unlikely.
7. Acting instructor, I guess I could be one. I don't really have any experience that qualifies me to this role, other than the occasional project. I'm good at reading into human emotion and I love the theater, so I guess I could do this. It's never really been something I'd considered though.
8. Once again, as much as I love physical education, I really need to be able to think. I don't think this would give me the chance I would like.
9. I could be a computer support person, but it's a pretty menial task. You're only really asking people to do the same things over and over again. My brains runs a little too fast for that kind of job.
10. Finally! One of my actual aspirations. I've wanted to be a teacher for quite a while. I love kids, I love literature, and I love to help others learn. I'm hoping to go to college for English, Secondary Education, and Computer Science.

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top