Hey There March - Blog Challenge 2015 - February

So, I failed the blog challenge, but I was not alone in this endeavor and where I failed, others succeeded. A congratulations to all those who persevered in their writing and content creation. I'm so proud of you guys. And to all my friends who persevered, even if only for a few days, thank you for your desire to create. I have been blessed, encouraged, excited, sorrowful, and laughing while reading your posts. I've gone back and read some of them more than once. God has and will continue to use your gifts. Keep on doin' what you're doin'. Don't let the absence of the Blog Challenge keep you from writing. I also wanted to point out of my friends who completed the equivalent of the Blog Challenge without even anyone knowing, Mr. Dan Lee. You can see his drawings for this month over on his Facebook page.

NOW. ON TO OUR VICTORS.

February 2015 Champions:
(Davina) Dot @

 

(Ben) Spongebob @


(Erica) Carmen Sandiego @



(Haleigh) Dee Dee @
(Will) Patrick Star @


There is a slight discrepancy with Will's blog challenge as he posted about half an hour late one night, but he posted anyway, and so I'll say he completed the challenge anyway.


In any case, these are your victors. They wrote every day for the entire month of February! What are you even doing on my blog? You should be reading theirs. Until next time...

I bid you adieu,
AK

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top