A Matter of Manners

(Emmie's response)

You complain over the playing field? Very well, I'm a gentleman, choose a new one.


Bring it. I'll be waiting.

CONVERSATION

4 Tid-Bits:

Timothy said...

A true gentleman shouldn't have to wait for the lady's complaint. You should have let her choose first if you wanted that title.

Bee said...

Chivalry is dead, though. Last time a guy offered to like... be a gentleman and move stuff so I could sit down, I snorted.

I then said, "Aw, you're too nice. Dude, I'm the oldest of five kids. I clean up stuff naturally. Believe me, there's no need."

I don't think I really needed to explain I wasn't a lady much past the obnoxious snort, though. :P

Bee said...

Wait a second. Ladies can win WITHOUT 'leveling the playing field' or whatever.

Girls rule.

I would join this (the girls would WIN! On ANY terms!) except I don't blog and I don't actually know any of you which makes it weird.

Hmm...

Okay, fine. I'm competitive.

Timothy said...

It might be endangered, but it's most certainly still alive. And I can say with utmost certainty it won't die as long as I'm around.

Back
to top