I Read Blogs

First things first, if you are going to read this post, you must read it out loud and imitate the cat. It's that simple. If not, you should stop reading now. Kay? Kay.

Hey you! Yes, you! Have you ever wondered what it would be like if someone actually read all your blog posts? Well, today's your lucky day!

<-Dis is ur face.

"OH RLY?!?!!?!?!"
(Absurd number of exclamation and question marks.)
YES RLY!
Why? Because I read your blogs! I'm not one of those, "neh, that doesn't look that interesting to me, maybe I'll go look at some pictures of kittens and come back later... AWWWWWWW. (DISTRACTED FOR LIFE.)"
No. That is not me, that is you. So here's a word of encouragement for all you bloggers that I'm following. I read your posts. All of dem, and hold them close to my kitten-like-heartish-shaped-object. The important part is that you make sure that I am indeed following you. Otherwise... Well...
(Though I personally prefer "forever a stone.") 
I'm a hard core blog reader, I mean I read backlogs of backlogs. If I follow your blog, I've most likely (and no guarantees, I may have missed a couple) have read all of your posts. (The exception to this being Megan Squared. <-So worth reading.)

So don't worry and be happy in the words of Bobby McFerrin. I'll read your posts. If I'm not following your blog: chat me, beep me if you wanna reach me. Yes, Kim Possible FTW.

I charge ye all this moment to write brilliant blog posts so that I can read them. Does anyone else feel that it's almost time to do another round of the blog challenge?

Most pontiferously yours,
Stevie
(No, I don't know what pontiferously means.)

CONVERSATION

4 Tid-Bits:

Emmie said...

I read blogs too.
YES MOAR BLOG CHALLENGE

Davina Lee said...

This knowledge is ridiculously comforting.
and YES MOAR BLOG CHALLENGE.

Bee said...

I used to be nerdier than I am now (which IMO, it's awesome to be nerdy), so I followed more blogs. I got mentioned on this famousish blog by Grey's Anatomy writer Shonda Rimes a couple times because... I was in the national spelling bee. :P :D

Blogging is fun (used to), but I don't anymore. I spend most of my online time looking for new bands to subscribe to on YouTube or on National Novel Writing Month forums... or commenting on this blog, lol. I read a couple of blogs. This one is very much worth reading: http://joshyeddy.blogspot.com/

The the person above... were you ever in something called Junior Guides??? I suddenly think I know you. o_O

Davina Lee said...

WHOA, just saw this comment ^. Yes, I was in Junior Guides, back in like 2008. Were you there? I don't remember everyone's names o.o

Back
to top