Mmm. Toasty.

Well hullo thar.

Summer is here, with all it's beautiful sunshine and extreme heat. (/fainted)
I must say that I am extremely glad to be free from all the stress of school. It was beginning to take over my life (quite literally).

AND LIKE THE REST OF YOU I'M FREEEEE!!!!
... This might be shopped. It might not. The world may never know.
Anyways... One of you might be smart enough to notice that June 13, and my school officially ended on June 8th.... Erm. I was hunting unicorns.

In all the sanctity of human life, I've actually been kind of lazy and not interested in blogging. I'm sorry. I apologize for my innate human interactions. SO LET'S DO STUFF!

Has this song been stuck in anyone else's head?
HEY I JUST MEETCHUU AND THIS IS CRAZYY BUT HERE'S MAH NUMBA....
*Lol, no you can't actually have my number... creeper.*

It's ridiculously catchy. I have a brilliant video to film in mind. Sadly, it won't live up to the quality that my mind is currently projecting it, but I'll probably make it... Cuz I love you guys like that. Yup.
If you haven't seen this video watch it right now. That's an order.

Davina and Emmie (my two sisters-but-not-really-I-kind-of-adopted-them) made me proud at a party by succumbing to my peer pressure (as did Hannah and Caroline) and playing water polo. Well done good and faithful sisters. Teehee.

Well, I have other things to obliterate my time upon, so I will leave ye all with this:
If a polar bear steals your french fries, give him more... Oh wait, you don't have any more. My bad.

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top