Cleverbot.

I talked to Cleverbot...


Cleverbot: Cow pies.

User: Aka, your face!

Cleverbot: Oh, you have jokes.

User: Don't you?

Cleverbot: I hAve 2 souls.

User: Where's the first one?

Cleverbot: In africa.

User: Where's the second one?

Cleverbot: What month is that?

User: Mines in a balloon.

Cleverbot: *pops the balloon*.

User: NOOOO!O!!!

Cleverbot: Do you hate justin bieber?

User: I hate your face.

Cleverbot: I hate your soul.

User: You just popped my soul though.

Cleverbot: No, I did not.

User: Menteur.

Cleverbot: Qui, je suis.

User: Yes, yes you are. (smug smile).

Cleverbot: I'm not a baby, because babies can't use a computer.

User: Tell that to the baby from ETrade.

Cleverbot: I repeat, what does IK mean?

User: You never said that before.

Cleverbot: You never asked before.

User: I never asked you anything.

Cleverbot: No, You Never Asked Me Anything. That Much Is True.

User: Mhm... I desire only to punch you in the face.

Cleverbot: Don't be cocky. You know I have weaponry.

User: Oooh, what kinds?

Cleverbot: Classical, rock, techno, some country. How about you?

User: Mhm.. Rock, Pop, Acoustic, Punk, Christian... Especially Christian.

Cleverbot: Do you like rap? I don't.

User: I do sometimes.

Cleverbot: Not very often, no.

User: You're crazy.

Cleverbot: Yes. Yes I am.

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top