Why I Keep Telling You Things You Don't Want to Know

My status, my buzz, my whatever it is
changes
at such a rapid wildfire pace
because I love to share what I'm feeling with others through whatever I'm doing.
It's not about me though, and I want you to understand that.
It's about giving you the opportunity to experience what I am experiencing at that moment.
I realize it's probably irritating to a lot of people
but there's so many things that cause me to wonder
that I can't resist sharing it.
The random videos,
the endless wave of lyrics,
and the occasional quote are things that affect me in one way or another.
It could be that they make me laugh,
or cry,
or wonder about the amazing composition that sends
shivers running down my back.
It's like the unstoppable power of the Gospel.

You hear the good news, or the good whatever it is that is good,
and you can't resist sharing it with the world
I guess it comes with being a lover of beauty.
I think it's important that you, the person that has to put up with my status changing every few seconds, understands that.
I am passionate person and I want to give you the opportunity to be passionate too.


Soli Deo Gloria
Glory to God Alone

CONVERSATION

1 Tid-Bits:

Grant Farmer said...

dude this is awesome! Love you bro, thanks for your example in my life!

Back
to top