YouTube Spree!

It's just what it sounds like. Last night, I decided it was time to re-tube my you-tube. I made/uploaded 4 new videos. Here they are in all their blazing glory. If you want to find out more about them, you'll have to watch them, as I won't explain them to you. Ha. So there.

CONVERSATION

4 Tid-Bits:

Emmie said...

Oh my gosh ... you really did scream into your dog's fur. NICE. My cat doesn't mind but I think your dog was ... confused, to say the least. When can we expect a zombie apocalypse sequel? ;P

Stevie Parris said...

I'm planning on staying at Grant's the week of spring break, so I will do my best to get the footage wrapped up on MY camera during the break...

Simeon Snyder said...

I like your cover of Hello Hurricane! Also where was that last one? Looks familiar but I can't place it.. :/

Stevie Parris said...

Ahaha, I doubt it. :) That's from my trip to Panama.

Back
to top