Worth the Words

(Wordsworth ^^)

I really have no idea where this is post is attempting to go, therefore my soul will probably end up exploding into flowers... Enjoy the show.


Yesterday I went lazertagging(Z IS COOLER THEN S). I had a ball, of glowing lights! What do I mean by this strange phrase other than awkward analogonin(attempt to confuse people). Well. I'll tell you...


I originally went to lazertagging with the plan to play lots of lazertag in the 3 hours provided. However, I first arrived to find that the first round had already started and I was like "Oh my bananas, what will I do now?" So. A few of my peeps(who had also arrived late) and I decided to go this thing commonly referred to as a lazershow! It was amaaaazing.

The first showing happened with pop music, and in fact didn't work properly, so the lady had to call in the manager lazer man to fix it. Anyways, it started out with a little Hannah Montanna, or is she Miley Cyrus now? I can never remember which one it is. Although the music may not be entirely phenomenal, the show was incredible. The lights were practically jumping off the walls at you.

And who better to share with then Ian.
:O
It went like this:
Stevie: "Oh my gosh!"
Ian: "Oh myyyyy goshhh"
Stevie: "WHaaaaaat!!!!"
Ian: "This is triippy!"
... and so on and so forth...
It really was a spectacular show, and while I had originally planned to play lazertag, that plan fell apart when I saw the first show. I ended up attending the Rock AND the Pop showing, and playing two games of lazertag. I was like... 3d...

Cricket.

A word to Lima Beans:
I would now like to give a dissertation to lima beans. You organic objects are useless, disgusting, and tasteless. No one likes you, your existence is pretty much a null set. If you were to place anything beside you, I wouldn't choose you. Your foulness can only be measured on a scale from Eleven-Office Cubicals. You have no scent, no taste, I can't hear you, your texture is disgusting, and you don't deserve to be called a food. Your existence is shameful to th3 world, please go die in a corner, and let your nastiness waste away into nothingness. Thank you for your time, I hope you will deeply consider that last line.
-A Stephvien

I just remember something I wanted to poste- I will now leave you to poste- that.
(Insert Raptor Noise Here)

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top