Nextant

If I have any tears left, you can have them.
Because today is not yesterday,
I've given up collecting tears,
because there are too many bottles on the wall to count now.

I only sleep to dream,
because sunlight turns to nightmares.

Only the stars knows what it's like,
to both love and fear the rise of the sun.
Because in its light we fade,
till we are gone erased by a big blue sky.

Remind me again, of the raindrops.
Remind me again, of the light.
Remind me again, of the many stars.
Remind me again, hope.

My tongue bleeds, twisted around a two-edged sword.
Hands tied. Feet broken. Heart torn.

That shooting star fell right through,
and the moment of burst has left me tattered.
There's a star shaped hole through my heart,
and a haunted look in my eyes.

When I look in the mirror, nothing.
There is no one there.

The room is empty.

I am not alone.
Because to be alone, one must be.

I am not.

And therefore, I am more alone than alone. There is no word for this.

I am nextant.

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top