Snowboarding! Ski Trip! WOO

We lost Jon and Moriah ;(

So this weekend I went out to a snowy mountain to go snowboarding for the first time in my life. Now this wouldn't be that big of a deal, except that I haven't been skiing or snow-tubing either, so the closest I'd ever gotten was sledding on some hills near home.

I went up with a few friends and my brother-in-law and we stayed at one of their cabins. It was super fun, here's some pics from yesterday!

Checkout dis weird beard statue from the restaurant.
Woods! Lookat all dat snow.
Moar trees.
Disturbing Clowns at snowboard rental place
The crew gearing up
Noah photobombed my seflie
Annnd Saturday snowboard seflie
Check out dis sweet slope
Not gonna lie, it was pretty terrifying at first.
All dis SNOW.
Noah and I give a lame commentary on the slope dwellers
I totally fell on my butt 75% of the  time
The beautiful ski-lift, which is a supreme advantage over sledding
Noah was my board-buddy.
They're blurrin'. It gets a lil crazy at night.
Charlie decided to walk down the slope.
Noah's lil bro Micah and his girlfriend Abby. They were pretty adorbs. And awkward.

CONVERSATION

1 Tid-Bits:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! I'm restraining the Frozen references so much right now.

Back
to top