Weird Things Friends Say, Reality Television, and Chris Pine

My life appears to be interesting enough that I can just blog about things that happened to me today. WOOO.


Every Wednesday night I got out to do evangelism on Drexel's campus with other people from DSC. Tonight we're looking for people hanging around outside. We spot a group and start heading over. As we're walking over to talk to a group of complete strangers, like we're never met them before, and we're going to ask them to talk to us about their religious beliefs. MEANWHILE my friend is breathing outward heavily. I look over at him and he says, "It's a habit, I make noises like wind."
"What."
"I make noises like wind."
Oh, I heard him the first time. I was just uhh.. What is going on right now. Then later, we're walking back to the dorm, and he starts mumbling "nom nom nom" out of nowhere. I don't even.

So after that I came back home to find Shark Tank on. New flash, my dad is obsessed with reality television. This confuses me, like a lot. I can barely stand reality television, meanwhile my dad is watching people buy homes in Alaska and stuff. I don't understand the appeal of reality TV. Like not even a little bit. I'd much rather watch something with a real plot. If I want to watch unscripted silliness, that's why youtube exists. I can kind of see the challenge ones, but like shopping and people just doing their jobs... Dunno, not that interesting to me.

IN OTHER NEWS:

JAMES KIRK IS NICHOLAS DEVEREAUX FROM PRINCESS DIARIES 2. I'm watching it right now and I'm freaking out, which would be hilarious for everyone else. I just... Chris Pine <3 Apparently it was one of his first roles, which just makes me any happier. He's so good as Kirk in Star Trek. seignewirgjewrgijwgoj.

Also, there's a pun at the end of the second movie right after Mia is named queen.

"And if I may just say Princess Mia, YOU RULE!"

BA DUMP PSHHHHH. I'm really just giddy on happy-endingness right now. That's pretty much all that's going on here. giiiiidddy. Alright, enough ranting we're clearly on day 11 of the blog challenge. Enjoy my life y'all.

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top