God

Who is God?
Is He a figment, a deviation of the human imagination?
Is He real, can we trust him and does He feel as we feel?
Who is God?
Is God just a member of the rampant pop culture, are we the kings and He the vulture?
Is God really so strong? If He is as strong he says than why not right wrong?


My heart revolts at this libelous speech, and so I reach,
stopping the questions, and spring in to teach.


Who is God?
God is who He is, he's the lamb, the great I AM.
God is the foundation of the earth, He who brings sorrow and he who brings mirth.
Who is God?
He is not a balancing act. He is not a juggler of fate and of facts.
God is the perfect painter, perfection captured within the strokes that gain in their clarity not become fainter.

He is who He is. We don't deserve any "explanation," we deserve Hell and cessation.
Yet because He is who He is, He gave us the Bible, the word that is his.

Who is God?
Love and truth, kindness and joy, honor and justice, and it is these he employs.
These things are defined by God, that is his character, an infinite ballade.

Have you ever felt empty?
Have you ever felt like there's something more?
Have you ever wondered why we're never content?
Always restless.

Who is God?
He is the one who made our true home, not just this earth that we roam.
We cannot find peace, because we were made... to be deceased, and then brought back to life.

What is the meaning of life?
A question that's asked, yet when I try to tell people what I see as facts
I get ridiculed, and they act like I'm fooled,
"Well that's great for you, but I can't believe what you say is true.
We're not the same, our minds are set in different frames."

Stop making excuses and running away, there's a God that loves you today. TODAY.
You're made to reflect his glory, this is just the beginning of the story.
We have so much to do while we're still on this side, allow me to walk with you in our fight against pride.
So much to do and so little time, I can hardly find time to compose all these rhymes.

Brothers and sisters, how I love those dear words.
I desire to walk with you deep in his Word.
Let's do it together, using God as our tether,
and fight off our sin just so that we may try to glorify him.



A thought just occurred, and now try not to scoff,

God is good. That's why they're only one letter off.




CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top