Paintings On The Wall

(Simeon has lost =(. That makes it six people that remain in the competition. When the going gets tough. Well. It gets tough. I'm sorry to see you go Sim, so I thought I'd send you out with a little ApologetiX.)


Captured pieces of times and places,
Ideas and efforts, each unfinished.
Each the beginning of a new story.
Waiting to be painted, waiting to be finished
but always unable. They are never complete,
no matter what you add, there's always
something
more.
Like a tree that grows, towards the heavens
always reaching,
never finding.
It cannot attain perfection.
It is too lofty an ideal.
It cannot reach the sky,
because
it is the limit.


One of my favorite artists released an album! I just found out as I wrote this! I'm so e-cited! It's called Heartbreak Yellow, an album by Andy Davis. =D (leaves to listen to music.)


Random chat quote of the day:
" "me:  I know how that is =)

waaait.
do you have a cellphone?
 Ben:  nope :\
 me:  okay, just making sure
haha
 Ben:  what service?
 me:  verizon
I was just gonna say you could text me in the morning
 Ben:  LOL! I mean church service"

CONVERSATION

0 Tid-Bits:

Back
to top