John Piper-Mind Blowing. 2nd Comic

(If you found my post on dating interesting, check out Grant's new blog.)
I'm so psyched. God is so good. I was over at Isaac's blog when I stumbled across this post. This video is incredible, it's what they call a "spoken word." It's like a rap, but not. I love them. Another thing that I've been doing is stumbling on John Piper's teaching. This man is literally incredible.

These series of videos are probably about 20 minutes in length, but if you watch them, you'll walk away knowing more about God. I was incredibly impacted by his book, and these pieces from a sermon continue to blow my mind.



Excuse me while I watch these videos... Again.
------------------------------------------------------------
I keep getting volunteered for things that I'm not even a part of... My father has made it his goal to make me as involved in the Snowball Dance as humanly possible. Something, I might add, that I don't want to go to. Our conversations have gone like this:
Dad: I want you to talk up the snowball dance with your friends.
Stevie: Dad, I'm not even going to the snowball dance...
Dad: Of course you are!
Stevie: No, no I'm not.
Dad: Why not!
(At which point I explain my reasoning, yet again... For the millionth time.)
Dad: You're ridiculous. Just talk about it alright? (He says to my convictions.)
Stevie: Yeah. Okay. (Already forgetting what he's supposed to be talking about.)

I was just told I have to hang posters for the Snowball Dance at Scholars. Sigh. Relentless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le Scholarly Asylum Comic Series:
Mr. Sommar's Clock

CONVERSATION

5 Tid-Bits:

Unknown said...

Snowball dance and Scholars..that idea will probably melt XP

Stevie Parris said...

Ikr.

Unknown said...

STEVIE . i was going to post an ant / clock image . WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Stevie Parris said...

Uh... I'm sorry?

Unknown said...

IT'S TOO LATE

Back
to top