(Webcomix+Ian)+AOBTD(soothing)+Biography

What does that title mean? Well, you'll understand by the end of the post.
We'll start with issue 2 first. Sadly, Royal Duplex(Emmie) has lost the challenge. She has promised to continue posting which I fully expect her to follow through with (hint, hint.) Also, Nemmy forgot to post which makes it only 7 of us remaining. Therefore, it seems only appropriate we say goodbye to them to the tune of Queen-Another One Bites The Dust(AOBTD).

Also, as a form of soothing, I promised to post these pictures that Emmie spent about half an hour staring at... If they don't keep you busy I don't know what will...



With that taken care of let's move on to the next item of business. For my Lit class (yes another thing made for Lit) I had to make an image based project that exemplified my individual. I did George Whitefield. Here's the video that I made, I am very pleased with my work. =)
Yup, that took forever. It was so worth it.

And the last item of business. I've decided to create a web-comic. It will naturally be featured here on my blog, I'm basing it off of my experience at school. So many brilliant ideas are thrown around there that never find there way into anything... so here we are.
Le Scholarly Asylum Comic Series:
Super Ian vs. The Evil Tile (OCD)

^SUPER IAN!!!!!


Quote of the day: "Jason, I have a weird... never mind."
....(later) "Stevie, guess what? You have a weird."

CONVERSATION

4 Tid-Bits:

Emmie said...

* sigh * thank you for the balloon .gif's (there goes four hours of my night), and thanks for at least setting my failure to the tune of an awesome song.

Na'Chelle M. said...

:'( I really wanted to see if I could go to the end, but life happens and I forgot! Waaahhhh!!! U need to do this again soon so I can redeem myself!

Na'Chelle M. said...

Love the song btw :) makes my failure more... Upbeat and funky!

Stevie Parris said...

We'll definitely do it again. =) Probably in a few-several months. I'd keep posting if you can. ^^ Good practice if nothing else.

Back
to top