Thisiswhathappenswhenmyfriendsstoprespondingtomychats

So today has been a good day. I woke up feeling all good inside. Relatively anyway. And the day was going even better until I reopened the blog Megan Squared. Let's just describe the blog like this: if you could quantify happiness, it would be measured by the number of minutes spent reading this blog. I've been reading the post "MORE STATII" and I'm laughing. And laughing. And laughing.

AIHWFUIWEGUIQWGUGI(W#EBTHG)H#QGOUQH#B!
See. Laughter is not only vicious but can cause implosions. I feel so happy right now. If you were to take a dinosaur shaped refrigerator filled with dinosaur shaped chocolate. SCRATCH THAT! It doesn't even compare! Now bacon. Mmm bacon. Bacon is so good that when you find out what it's made out of, you don't even care. Gimme some more of that piggie. While on the topic of piggies, seals are ADORABLE.

My literature teacher's assumption is that things are cute because they are small. I REFUTE THIS STATEMENT. That seal is soo adorable. ADORABLE YOU HEAR ME!!?! Smallness is not the only factor in cuteness. Wrong. Lies. Demons from the dark depths of Absolom's tummy. I would say womb, but I think Absolom is a guy. I'm not positive, but children tell your parents to love you.
Yeah I'm insane! 


If you took a fried chicken, and put it next to a candle, and you burned both, which would smell better? I believe it would depend on whether or not the candle is fried chicken flavored.

I spent most of my life never tasting KFC. I always wanted to. I eventually did. It wasn't nearly as exciting as I expected it to be. HOLY SMEGOL... I don't know where I was going with that. Smegol is not holy, neither are cows DARKSWORDS. I kept telling the moderators, they wouldn't listen. I'd be all like:
Me: Cows aren't holy
Moderator: Oh no, not you again.
Me: No, but seriously, cows aren't holy, they aren't covered in holes and therefore they shouldn't be called cows.
Moderator: What?
Me: Yup. Exactly.
Moderator decides to mute me.
The gods take away your ability to speak!
I would then try and point out there is only one God, and this game doesn't revolve around gods whatsoever and therefore there shouldn't be any gods able to take away my ability to speak. Of course, I couldn't because I'm muted. I can recall many a situation where I've been muted but I never was able to plea the fifth because... well I was already muted. Hmm, I never tried pleating the third. I should. It would look excellent on my toga... because I own a toga.

Did I ever mention that I'm crazy? I wonder if they have certificates for insanity. I bet I could win one. Maybe at a carnival.... with carnival goldfish. Yeah, that's a link to Spotify. GET IT! If you don't I'll feel very disappointed in you. You can make up for it by loving Pokemon with a passion. Yup. Spotify. Delicious. Food. I want food. I'm not really hungry. I see pie. and Pi. Maybe I should eat some. Pie, not pi. Maybe you should eat me. DON'T DO IT CANNIBALS. That was a joke. Laugh. NOW.
N-E-Ways.
"I know I'm full...I mean really full...but there's cake and I'm bored."
"If you believe in love, it lives." Apparently.

Also, Grant and I recorded a cover of More by Tyrone Wells. Check it out!

934C3

CONVERSATION

3 Tid-Bits:

Unknown said...

but. . . i . . . this . . . i . . . i already saw this . . . . how . . . .

Unknown said...

That was a joke. Laugh. NOW.



"I know I'm full...I mean really full...but there's cake and I'm bored." <-- . . . i know the feeling . . .

Stevie Parris said...

Ha. Ha. <-Genuinely-fake laugh.
trololololol<-real laugh

Back
to top