How to Make Waffles

(I woke up this morning, and said "IT'S WAFFLE TIME!")
1. Pull out everything you'll need:

  • Measuring cup
  • Water
  • Batter Mix
  • Waffle Maker(RARGH)
  • Spray(non-infectious awful-smelling spray) [I used Pam]
2. Mix your waffles using the batter and water. Be sure to include enough water. Not too much... Just enough to make sure it's liquidish yet has substance. You want supreme quality.
3. Plug in your waffle maker and spray it down.
(I am told those sprays are cancerous and can kill your entire body... BUT I DON'T CARE...
Waffles.. nom nom nom.)
4. Pour mixed waffle mix into said waffle maker...
5. Wait.
6. Get tired of waiting and take out brewing anger on the nearest living object. When the waffle maker says it's done, stop your assault and announce everything is "A-Okay!" (Author is not in the wrong for any grounding or punishment. You make waffles at your own risk.)
7. Take waffles out of waffle maker with a fork. Lol. I didn't. (May result in 2nd degree burns.)
8. Repeat steps 3-7.
9. Take a ridiculous picture of yourself with waffles.
10. Post on twitter/facebook/email/G+ to make your friend envious.
11. Enjoy your delicious meal.
(HURR DURR. I was impatient so I started ripping them up to eat them.)
TROLOLOLOLOL... Yeah. Waffle time, b-bye.
(PLEASE SKIP TO 2:37. Such a bad recording... >.<)

CONVERSATION

2 Tid-Bits:

Unknown said...

this layout is more visually appealing and i like it; however, perhaps a tad girly?

Stevie Parris said...

Eh. I'm secure.

Back
to top