To-Do List

(Some more serious than others... Not rated by importance, hehe...)

1. Steal Steven Saroka's pencil.
2. Put a permanent wire tap on Alix's thought.
3. Help Jeremy defeat his fear of mice.
4. Hack into the U.S. Database, change myself to a full blooded German and then announce that all half-breeds are, "vile, mangy creatures."
5. Make hot cool aid.
6. Write a real blog post.
7. Have a lucid dream.
8. Shout, "WOOP THERE IT IS! I found my pencil." in a class.
9. Have a large water balloon fight, "accidentally" soak several people who aren't playing.
10. Chase a puppy and catch it.
11. Adopt a penguin.
12. Feed said penguin a shark then shout "WHO'S AT THE TOP OF FOOD CHAIN NOW!"
13. Ride Shamu.
14. Work out so that I'm ready for Saturday's wrestling match with Mr. Sommar.
15. Find a lake, put a giant metal letter R and S at the end of it and declare yourself "A Lakers Fan."
16. Get married. Wait for marriage.
17. Find a cliff, devise an elaborate scheme to prevent the fall, faking my death so my enemies no longer know I am alive. Fall off of the cliff.
18. Find the best blog in the world.
19. Carry on like a wayward son, then find Kansas and tell them you fulfilled your obligation.
20. Live for Christ.


CONVERSATION

4 Tid-Bits:

Unknown said...

you really shouldn't have warned me..

Stevie Parris said...

Oh, but it makes it all the more enjoyable. It's all about the challenge.

Nathan said...

What is a "real" blog post?

Stevie Parris said...

Not this one. =D

Back
to top