A Week of Dressing Fabulously

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? FABUULOUS?


Yes, little person in my head, fabulous.

Last Saturday, I was in the bathroom staring at my reflection in the mirror while I brushed my teeth when I glanced downward. I spotted none other than my forsaken comb. Ooo, I thought. I haven't combed my hair in a long time. Thereafter, I combed my hair, systematically in my attempt to defeat my double cowlick.
(This unfortunate trait results in this equally unfortunate hairstyle. See the back?)

Finally defeating the beast, I went off to Cross Culture, where no less than five people commented on my hair... 
"I like your haircut!"
"I got it two weeks ago..."
(Awkward Silence Ensues.)

After this event I decided that I had withstood enough. Time to pull out all the stops.
I decided to prove that I can dress fabulously if I so choose. Time to dig through the drawers.
It's time to dress.
(This is one of those times I wish I owned a decent camera.)


 Saturday:       Sunday:    
     
  Monday:          Tuesday: 
 Wednesday:          Thursday: 



Friday:

Some of these fill me with such delight. =D I personally like Wednesday... So hilarious. Thursday is pajamas, and by rule, pajamas are ALWAYS fabulous. OH AND I'M MISSING THE HAT FROM FRIDAY. I knew I was missing something.. Steven, cough cough.


And now that I have proven that I can dress fabulously, I will cease to do so. Mostly because I'm too lazy, and it all comes down to what's on top of the pile. Shrugs. I'm very secure in my image. :P Though, I won't stop styling my hair... Mostly because it's fun. =D

On that note, tomorrow is the last day for the blog challenge! May I congratulate ye all on your hard work and writing, a fabulous job, and I look forward to seeing you all participate in the future challenges.
Fair thee well!

CONVERSATION

1 Tid-Bits:

Unknown said...

ahaha the hat was entirely your fault

Back
to top